Thursday, December 15, 2016

Release Update

Just a quick note that I have been dedicating a lot of time to a whole bunch of testing - particularly focusing on the end of the game and all the possible ending variants.  There are a lot of different combinations of decisions that players can make, so this has been fairly involved to try to cover off on every possibility. I've also been tweaking a few things to make sure that people get a better sense of the ramifications of their decisions.

There have been a bunch of other improvements and fixes I've been able to at the same time, varying from minor to potentially show-stopping, and I've put in some effort to tweak the final conflicts of the adventure.

As a result of all this, I'd like to reiterate that I am still on track to have a release out this month. It's been a very long journey, and though there will still be some things that I would like to improve, I'd rather have it out there for people to play and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment