Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wallpapers!

I'm suffering a sore hand from a sports injury that makes it slightly frustrating to type (read: it hurts when I use the index finger on my left hand), so I've been trying to do things that don't involve me typing.  Do you know how hard it is to temporarily stop touch typing?

Anyway, as a result, I decided that it would be nice to have a couple of large images with shots from The Shattered War.  For those who have a keen interest in the project, I've created two wallpapers for people to decorate their desktop.

Keldrin: Orlesian Mage and Grey Warden

Fort Velen

It's possible to download them in 1920x1200 or 1680x1050 resolution. If people like them, then I'll look at producing more as development continues. (Alternate download available through Photobucket)

3 comments:

  1. Oooo! Shiny!

    If you ever make more of these, I'd like to see some more of the companions (after the module release or the characters are revealed, of course.)


    Slightly off-topic: So Keldrin is Orlesian? The Grey Warden part slipped my mind, but it was around here somewhere... when does your module take place? Would Keldrin have snuck into Ferelden like Riordan, or is this after the Blight? Your module takes place in the Frostbacks if I remember properly, so I guess it's not like Riordan getting to Denerim unnoticed...


    Anyway, I like these! Keldrin is going to be my desktop for a while now. At least until Marian Hawke or Varric get new wallpapers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, hope you recover soon. Back when I had a wrist injury (and you know how troublesome wrist injuries can be), I used Dragon Naturally Speaking to help supplement some of my typing. That may help with your hand injury as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jackkel: Glad to hear you like them! The NPC Interview with Keldrin can be found here - http://amstradherocreations.blogspot.com/2010/06/npc-interview-keldrin.html I do need to reveal a few more of the characters as development continues, now I just have to decide who to introduce next...

    The Shattered War is set a few months after the events of Origins, so there is not quite the same level of tension between Ferelden and Orlais.

    dustashes: Thanks. I've heard good things about Dragon Naturally Speaking, but hopefully my hand will recover quickly enough that I won't need it.

    ReplyDelete