Monday, June 21, 2010

The Shattered War Teaser Trailer

Based on the results of my poll, readers appear to be most interested in posts on game design, mod development updates and modding tutorials.

Given I've been talking about aspects of game design on a regular basis, I thought I'd put together a little something for everyone eager to hear about The Shattered War.

I've discussed several times the amount of effort that goes into things behind the scenes that people don't see. To try and illustrate this point more clearly, the following took around 11 hours of dedicated effort to complete and fiddle through issues like getting it to play nicely in Youtube. I hope you enjoy it...


PS Yes, the time on this post is accurate. That is how keen I am to give readers and players updates...

No comments:

Post a Comment