Saturday, May 1, 2010

Podcast!

If you haven't heard, the lovely people at the Dragon Age Podcast decided to do an interview with me on their great show! They asked me some really nice questions and I hope that you find the interview interesting and maybe even entertaining. We talk about Alley of Murders, modding in general, my modding activities, and even a little bit about The Shattered War.

The podcast guys, David and Matt, have got some interesting and funny stories about Dragon Age and gaming in general, and have already had interviews with several talented modders on the show in past episodes. If you're interested in Dragon Age, and in Dragon Age mods, then I highly recommend you check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Crockett, if I only had the time to actually finish Dragon Age I'd get right onto your module. As it is, I'll track down that podcast because it sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete