Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Progress

It's been a while since I posted an update on the Shattered War, so I thought I should relate what I've been working on for the past while. Yes, I actually do get some modding done in between these frequent posts!

Now, given I've made a few recent posts about level design, you might have guessed that I've been working on making a level. Well, you'd be right! As such, I have a screenshot for you, but I'll have to get the following disclaimers out of the way first.
  1. The level isn't finished yet (though I've taken the shot so those parts are in the distance).
  2. The shot is taken from the toolset (hence the gridlines).
  3. I haven't done lighting.
  4. I didn't want to put in a bland "full lighting" shot, because they never look that great and detail can be hard to see. (As showcased in yesterday's post of the house)
  5. I photoshopped the brightness/colours of the screenshot because of points 3 and 4.
So keeping that in mind, don't judge the image too harshly. Also, you can click on it for a larger image (~750kb).

Work in progress level

That's all I've got for today, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment