Sunday, December 13, 2009

A First Add-In

So begins the process of my first real creation for Dragon Age: Origins. Today I started work on the Add-In module "Alley of Murders". Well, that's its working title at least - I don't think I like it enough to keep it, but it will do for now.

This is just intended to be a small diversion within the main Dragon Age single player campaign, perhaps 30-60 minutes. As you may have guessed from the title, it takes place in a city, so you can expect to encounter this area within the walls of Denerim. Needless to say, there's a problem with some undesirably killings in the area, and it will be up to the player (and company) to find them person responsible.

I'll be trying to source VO actors for a few roles, though there will be more on that once I've actually written up most of the dialogue. You can expect some interesting conversations, a couple of tough decisions to make, and of course, combat.

No comments:

Post a Comment